Are you already thinking about what you need to plan to do and buy for your better half this Valentine’s Day? Well, for the prepared amongst you, here are some digital ideas to give your valentine that extra sparkle:
Order a present from Etsy
Etsy is a marketplace where people from around the world are able to connect to make, sell, and buy unique goods.
- Compatible for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch and Android
- Also easy to use on their website
- Use Apple Pay or PayPal to check out securely
- You are able to save items, and shops, as favourites to be able to come back to them later
- Notifications are sent when an order is shipped
- You are able to talk directly to shop owners in order to find out more about their product
Make a romantic video with JibJab
JibJab is a digital media company which allows you to personalise funny pictures and videos on their website and then share with your family and friends through your social media and email. For Valentine’s Day this year why not send your loved one a personalised video or picture frame as an e-card? Pick from a wide range of backgrounds, add your picture/s, and then send on your e-card!
- Available online at http://www.jibjab.com/ecards or they have their own app
- App is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android
- Is Free!
- Easily connects via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and your email address
Order your flowers in advance with Interflora
Most importantly on Valentine’s Day, you need flowers! You can choose from a range of different flowers and plants 24/7, either on their website or using their app.
- You can choose from between their delivery options of: click and collect, same day, next day and future day delivery – Monday to Saturday
- App is free and compatible with most iPhone products and Android
- Checkout securely and then track your orders via the app
So now you have no excuse to be disorganised on the day!
Happy Valentines Day from team Cosmic.