The Retail Recovery Programme provides training and support for businesses who work in a retail environment, particularly those who have been impacted by Covid19.
This course is designed for all digital skill levels to learn something new, or brush up on skills to enhance your business.
Throughout August we are offering a FREE website review to eligible retail businesses in Devon & Somerset
Our specialist Digital Marketing Trainer will show you how your website is currently performing and highlight areas where you can improve – with the end goal of boosting organic traffic and increasing sales.
During the session our Digital Marketing Expert will:
- Audit and review your site’s Search Engine Optimisation and overall performance
- Identify top performing pages and backlinks
- Uncover any technical issues with your website and explain how to correct them
- Compare your website to your competitors' and identify in which areas they might outperform you and take action to rectify this
- Identify changes that need to be made to your site to achieve more of your business goals and increase conversion rates
- Set future goals for your website
All the data analysed will be sent over to each participant at the end of the session as part of this audit.
Appointments are limited so please register your interest today
This programme is being delivered by digital skills specialist, Cosmic www.cosmic.org.uk, partnered with the Heart of the South West Growth Hub, with funding via European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).