This role will be responsible for the management of the Digital Utilisation for Growth (DUG) project, ensuring successful planning, delivery and reporting. The project manager will ensure effective and efficient processes are in place to support all delivery plans, monitoring performance and providing supervision and support to project staff. Our ideal candidate will have previous project management experience and a real flare for developing and leading project delivery to high standard and with an inspirational and motivational style.
- A passion for helping people and businesses to grow and succeed.
- Experience in project management and overseeing a dedicated team of staff.
- An eye for detail and a desire to achieve goals and objectives.
- A fun, positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in.
- A driving license and access to a vehicle.
To apply, please email your CV and a Cover Letter to [email protected]
The DUG project and this role are funded by the ERDF