We have partnered with Business Information Point to provide digital and technology support for farming communities.
Fully funded digital and technology support for farming communities
The Agricultural Transition means farmers and land managers face big changes and challenges over the coming years. In recognition of this, the Future Farming Resilience (FFR) project has been specifically designed and funded by DEFRA to support farmers through this transition period.
The new project can help farmers and land managers within the South West region to improve their digital skills, enabling them to have the confidence and ability to not only navigate the transition but to thrive.
The project offers free information and specialist workshops, as well as 1:1 advice, support, and training to help build digital confidence and enable farmers to better manage the day-to-day running of their farms; whether it be making applications and requesting payments for Sustainable Farming Incentive agreements, submitting tax online to HMRC, or promoting a diversified farm using social media, Google, or paid online advertising.
The 1:1 sessions are delivered in a no-nonsense, practical and supportive manner, free of jargon!
Those eligible for this support must:
- be a farmer or land manager
- be located within the South West region (Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset and the Isles of Scilly)
- be a Basic Payment Scheme claimant
- have an SBI number
Cosmic will provide the following:
- Help on a one-to-one basis to identify digital technology needs from the very basics through to advanced skills
- Provide training from highly skilled practitioners who have years of experience and the proven ability to tackle Digital and technology challenges
- Support that is uniquely kind, friendly, and inspiring
- Grow your confidence and trust in technology in a safe and responsible way
- Increase your confidence, reduce isolation and improve digital literacy
- Provide fully funded business support programmes and one-off training sessions
- Tailored workshops for a range of abilities
- Help identify your digital need and enable you to progress with your ambitions
- Support you in a uniquely kind, friendly and inspiring way
- Provide training from highly skilled practitioners who have years of experience and the proven ability to tackle your Digital challenges
- Support you, grow your confidence and trust in technology in a safe and responsible way
- Increase your confidence, reduce isolation and improve digital inclusion.
If you'd like to know more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.