The St Joseph's School was founded in 1904 and is now located in an exceptional site overlooking the Exe Estuary and has seven fully equipped classrooms.
How Cosmic Helped:
Cosmic has worked with the Primary School in Exmouth since 2015 providing technical support services to the teachers and staff when required, as there is no in-house IT department.
The support Cosmic provides is provided largely on a remote basis, with some on-site support, as and when required.
· Fixing broken laptops and chrome books
· Installing and managing device software
· Helping manage set up new staff and removing Google accounts for leavers
· Providing support during the move from an on-premise server to a Google Drive server environment
· Providing advice when purchasing new equipment and devices
“We have always found the service to be very good. The support provided via the online dashboard is excellent and we always get a speedy response. It’s reassuring knowing that there is always someone at the end of the phone or email, if there is a disaster, we have someone to turn to and they always quickly help sort the problem for us!
We have had times when a teacher’s laptop isn’t working and someone from Cosmic has been able to login to the laptop remotely and fix it for us quickly and efficiently so the teacher can carry on with their work. This is really valuable when we don’t have the skills or the time to do this ourselves.”
Nicola Taylor-Bashford - Head Teacher of St Joseph’s Catholic School in Exmouth